Knowledgeable Child Support Modification Lawyer

Just because a divorce decree has been finalized does not mean that child support, child custody, child visitation and alimony are now set in stone. The law understands that things change. That is why it allows the opportunity for modifications of any of these facets of your completed divorce.

When you enlist me as your lawyer to handle a modification, you will have years of focused family law and divorce experience on your side.

Contact Susan R. Brown, an experienced Fort Lauderdale child support modification attorney, online today. You may also call us at 954-474-9500 to schedule an initial consultation and learn how I can help get the best possible results for your situation.

Board-Certified Family Law Specialist

The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education recognizes attorneys who display a significant level of experience, knowledge and dedication to a certain area of the law. Because of my commitment to family law and related matters, I am one of the select lawyers who have been granted the title of board-certified family law specialist.

What Is Required in Order to Make a Modification?

To make a modification to child support, child custody, child visitation or alimony, a significant change must have taken place. Some examples of changes that could lead to modification of a divorce decree are:

  • Significant change in income
  • Loss of job
  • Changes in a child’s medical condition
  • A child’s school grades decreasing
  • Remarriage
  • Parental relocation

As your attorney, I will take the time to learn about the change that has occurred in your life, your child’s life or your former spouse’s life. I will carefully outline your options and guide you to the one that is right for you. I will serve as your advocate to help see that your needs are met.

Contact My Law Office to Change a Custody or Support Order

Contact my law office online today or call me at 954-474-9500 to set up a meeting about modification of child custody, visitation, support or alimony. I am available to serve people in Fort Lauderdale and throughout Broward County.

Where to Find Us?

2 S University Dr #312

Plantation, FL 33324

Phone: 954-474-9500 Fax: 954-474-9600

Contact Us

I have read the Disclaimer (Required)