Child Visitation

As you make your way through a divorce, you may find that having sole custody or even joint custody of your child is simply not an option. Of course, you still want to maintain a relationship with your child. You have options that will allow you to do so.

As your lawyer, I will take the time to educate you about your child visitation options. With your needs in mind, I will take the time to help you pursue a lasting and fruitful relationship with your child.

If you need help maintaining a relationship with your child, please contact Susan R. Brown, an aggressive child visitation lawyer, online today. You may also call us at 954-474-9500 to discuss your situation over the phone.

Child Visitation Plans in Broward County, Florida

A variety of visitation arrangements can be worked out to allow a parent without physical custody of a child to have frequent contact. Often, a visitation schedule can be set that allows a noncustodial parent to have every other weekend to spend with his or her child.

I can work with the most unique challenges to help you maintain a relationship with your son or daughter after a divorce. If you have found yourself in a situation in which your former spouse is rallying to prevent child visitation rights, I can stand by your side. I know how to work with options such as supervised visitation and more. I am ready to help you.

I Am a Board-Certified Family Law Specialist

What does that mean to you? It means that I have been granted a title that very few attorneys have obtained. It symbolizes my many years of focus on family law matters, such as child visitation. This title has been granted to me because I have met the rigorous standards set by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education.

My services are available to individuals going through divorce in Fort Lauderdale and throughout Broward County. In addition to my support of mothers’ rights and fathers’ rights, I can address child visitation issues related to grandparents’ rights.

Contact a Fathers’ Rights Attorney

Contact my law office online or call me at 954-474-9500 to schedule a meeting and find out how hard I will work to make a difference for you and your child.

Where to Find Us?

2 S University Dr #312

Plantation, FL 33324

Phone: 954-474-9500 Fax: 954-474-9600

Contact Us

I have read the Disclaimer (Required)