Family Law Overview
My work as a Broward County family law attorney is very rewarding —Since 1984, I have been able to help men, women and children protect their best interests. I handle all areas of divorce, including child custody negotiations, property division matters, post-divorce modifications and more.
Please contact my Broward County divorce law firm online today to learn more about my services. You may also call at 954-474-9500 to speak with an aggressive family law attorney about your situation.A Board Certified Family Law Specialist in Broward County
Since 1984, I have been focused specifically on family law issues for clients in Fort Lauderdale and throughout Broward County. My extensive experience can be put to work in a wide range of areas, including:
- Divorce: All aspects of divorce and all types of divorce, including uncontested divorce, contested divorce and complex/high-asset divorce cases. I can handle divorce litigation. I can also handle cases that begin with mediation as opposed to litigation.
- Property Division: I can take on cases involving complex property matters, including the division of businesses, multiple properties and commingled marital and non-marital assets.
- Child Custody: All issues related to custody, including custody evaluations, psychological evaluations, therapeutic mediation and dealing with parenting coordinators.
- Child Visitation: All visitation matters, including substantial timesharing issues and visitation schedules.
- Child Support: Obtaining, enforcing and modifying all support related issues.
- Alimony: Permanent alimony, temporary spousal support, rehabilitative alimony, lump sum, bridge the gap, enforcement and all related matters. Recent changes to Florida alimony laws could impact you. Click here to learn more about these changes and their affects on Florida divorce cases.
- Modifications: I can address modification of child custody, visitation, alimony and child support.
- Parental Relocation: I provide guidance and representation for both custodial and non-custodial parents facing relocation or move away scenarios.
- Paternity: Legal establishment of fatherhood by either mother or father and obtaining of related rights and responsibilities.
- Prenuptial Agreements: Premarital, marital, post-nuptial agreements and related matters.
- Domestic Violence: I can handle restraining orders in cases involving a variety of situations including spouses, former spouses, dating relationships, and same sex partners.
- Family Law Appeals: I am experienced with a broad range of appellate issues involving family law
Whatever the nature of your problem, my experience may be able to help you find a solution. Contact my law office online or call me at 954-474-9500 to learn more about what a board-certified family lawyer can help you achieve the best results possible.